Falls Fabricating
600 9th Ave NW
Little Falls, MN
56345-1013
Ph: 320.632.2322
Fx: 320.632.2919



Company History

Founded in 1973 by Laurel Lohse in Deer Creek, MN Falls Fabricating began as a repair / light manufacturing facility.  It relocated to Little Falls, MN in 1987 at which time it employed approximately 25 employees. During the late eighties and the early nineties Falls Fabricating grew and began to expand its manufacturing capabilities to accommodate its growing customer base. Falls Fabricating was acquired by Al and Susan Williams in 1991 and began further expansion in 1992.  The company relocated in 1996 to its current location in Little Falls, MN. In 2007 the company was acquired by the Private Equity firm of Spell Capital Partners, LLC of Minneapolis, MN and management.

Since that time, the Company has achieved ISO certification and has transformed its operations into a first class manufacturing facility specializing in tanks, reservoirs, enclosures, panels, structural frames, machining, painting, special packaging, and assemblies.